TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registration – Registration is open to anyone over the age of 13, it is also FREE for businesses, groups and events to create a profile. Annonymous Communities Also Welcome! All that is required is a name and an email address to sign up. You do not have to give any personal information to join Crypto Connecta. In a change to the usual social network format, only Usernames are displayed on profiles and on your posts accross the site not your name to protect privacy. Once signed up users are in total control of what information they would like to share with the world.
- Privacy – Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Use Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Crypto Connecta to share with others and how we collect and use your content and information. Registration does NOT require an address or your date of birth to proctect users privacy PLEASE NOTE you have to be over 13 years old to use Crypto Connecta so if we suspect your underage we could suspend your account until you prove your age.
- Sharing Your Content and Information – You own all of the content and information you post on Crypto Connecta, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition: For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Crypto Connecta (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Crypto Connecta, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Crypto Connecta, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- Safety – We do our best to keep Crypto Connecta safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Crypto Connecta safe, which includes the following commitments by you: You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Crypto Connecta. You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Crypto Connecta, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Crypto Connecta. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions. You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Crypto Connecta. You will not use Crypto Connecta to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Crypto Connecta, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Crypto Connecta functionality. You will not post Dark Market / Tor Links You will not post Links to anything illegal You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security – Crypto Connecta users have no obligation to provide their real names and personal information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account: You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Crypto Connecta Group Page for such purposes. You will not use Crypto Connecta if you are under 13. You will not use Crypto Connecta if you are a convicted sex offender. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers – You can target your desired audience by buying ads on Crypto Connecta or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal (Order): When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target. In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify. You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms. Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Crypto Connecta without our prior written permission. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason. If you are placing ads on someone else’s behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following: You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement. You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- Other – If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and Crypto Connecta. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Crypto Connecta, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Crypto Connecta.
- Information we receive about you We receive a number of different types of information about you, including: Your information Your information is the information that’s required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share. Registration information: When you sign up for Crypto Connecta, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, and gender. In some cases, you may be able to register using other information, like your telephone number. Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share on Crypto Connecta, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or comment on a friend’s story.
- It also includes the information you choose to share when you communicate with us, such as when you contact us using an email address, or when you take an action, such as when you add a friend, like a Page or a website, add a place to your story, use our contact importers, or indicate you are in a relationship. Your name, profile pictures, cover photos, gender, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. Learn more. Your birthday allows us to do things like show you age-appropriate content and advertisements. Information others share about you We receive information about you from your friends and others, such as when they upload your contact information, post a photo of you, tag you in a photo or status update, or at a location, or add you to a group. When people use Crypto Connecta, they may store and share information about you and others that they have, such as when they upload and manage their invites and contacts. Other information we receive about you We also receive other types of information about you: We receive data about you whenever you use or are running Crypto Connecta, such as when you look at another person’s timeline, send or receive a message, search for a friend or a Page, click on, view or otherwise interact with things. When you post things like photos or videos on Crypto Connecta, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install Crypto Connecta apps or to access Crypto Connecta, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends are nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- Information you choose to make public Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone, including people off Crypto Connecta, will be able to see it. Learn more. Choosing to make your information public also means that this information: can be associated with you (i.e., your name, profile pictures, cover photos, timeline, User ID, username, etc.) even off Crypto Connecta; can show up when someone does a search on Crypto Connecta or on a public search engine; will be accessible to the Crypto Connecta-integrated games, applications, and websites you and your friends use; and will be accessible to anyone who uses our APIs such as our Graph API. Sometimes you will not be able to select an audience when you post something (like when you write on a Page’s wall or comment on a news article that uses our comments plugin). This is because some types of stories are always public stories. As a general rule, you should assume that if you do not see a sharing icon, the information will be publicly available.
- Information that is always publicly available The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and they are treated just like information you decided to make public: Name: Through out Crypto Connecta usernames are displayed not real names of users to ensure your privacy is protected. Profile Pictures and Cover Photos: These help your friends and family recognize you. If you are uncomfortable making any of these photos public, you can always delete them. Unless you delete them, when you add a new profile picture or cover photo, the previous photo will remain public in your profile picture or cover photo album. Networks: This helps you see who you will be sharing information with before you choose “Friends and Networks” as a custom audience. If you are uncomfortable making your network public, you can leave the network . Gender: This allows us to refer to you properly. Username and User ID: These allow you to give out a custom link to your timeline or Page, and help make Crypto Connecta Platform possible. Usernames and User IDs Usernames and User IDs are the same thing – a way to identify you on Crypto Connecta. A User ID is a string of numbers and a username generally is some variation of your name. With your username, you get a custom link (a Crypto Connecta URL, such as www.CryptoConnecta.com/username) to your timeline that you can give out to people or post on external websites. If someone has your Username or User ID, they can use it to access information about you through the cryptoconnecta.com website. For example, if someone has your Username, they can type CryptoConnecta.com/Username into their browser and see your public information as well as anything else you’ve let them see. Similarly, someone with your Username or User ID can access information about you through our APIs, such as our Graph API. Specifically, they can access your public information, along with your age range, language and country. If you do not want your information to be accessible to Platform applications, you can turn off all Platform applications from your Privacy Settings. If you turn off Platform you will no longer be able to use any games or other applications until you turn Platform back on. For more information about the information that apps receive when you visit them, see Other websites and applications.
- How we use the information we receive We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your friends, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and the developers that build the games, applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you: as part of our efforts to keep Crypto Connecta products, services and integrations safe and secure; to protect Crypto Connecta’s or others’ rights or property; to provide you with location features and services, like telling you and your friends when something is going on nearby; to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you; to make suggestions to you and other users on Crypto Connecta, such as: suggesting that your friend use our contact importer because you found friends using it, suggesting that another user add you as a friend because the user imported the same email address as you did, or suggesting that your friend tag you in a picture they have uploaded with you in it; and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement. Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide Crypto Connecta as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways. While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share information we receive about you with others unless we have: received your permission; given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it. Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared. We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices. We may enable access to public information that has been shared through our services. We may allow service providers to access information so they can help us provide services. We are able to suggest that your friend tag you in a picture by scanning and comparing your friend’s pictures to information we’ve put together from your profile pictures and the other photos in which you’ve been tagged. Deleting and deactivating your account
- Deactivate If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your timeline, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future. You can deactivate your account on your account settings page. Your friends will still see you listed in their list of friends while your account is deactivated.
- Deletion When you delete your account, it is permanently deleted from Crypto Connecta. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 90 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. You can delete your account here. Learn more. Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account. Some of the things you do on Crypto Connecta aren’t stored in your account, like posting to a group or sending someone a message (where your friend may still have a message you sent, even after you delete your account). That information remains after you delete your account.